- Because of the financial nature of Debt Advisory Line's business, Debt Advisory Line's products and services are not designed to appeal to or to be sold to persons under the age of 18. Therefore, Debt Advisory Line does not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from children.
What information does Debt Advisory Line collect and what does Debt Advisory Line do with it?
- To take advantage of some of the services offered via this Website you might be required to register your details. Debt Advisory Line and any third parties who hosts or maintains this Website may need to collect information about you and your computer to enable you to do so. The information will be collected when you register with the Website or when you choose to use one of the services available via the Website.
- Debt Advisory Line may use the information which it collects to personalise your experience on the Website, to help you to log-in in future, to continue to use the Website, and to help Debt Advisory Line select services or materials for inclusion on the Website which may be of interest to you. Debt Advisory Line may, from time to time, use your information to recommend other products or services to you. Occasionally, Debt Advisory Line may contact you by letter, telephone or e-mail to inform you about other products and services which may be of interest to you. To exercise your right to "opt-out" of this service you should contact Debt Advisory Line via the link shown below.
- Debt Advisory Line may use your information to notify you of news about Debt Advisory Line, changes to the Website, special events or new services that Debt Advisory Line thinks may interest you. If, at any time, you would rather not receive any such information, please either tick any relevant "opt-out" box on the page where you are asked to give your information or you may contact Debt Advisory Line via the link shown below. In these circumstances, Investor Compensation Plc will need to keep your information on file so that you can continue to use the Website and so that Debt Advisory Line can deal with the administration and security of the Website, but Debt Advisory Line will not e-mail you or contact you by telephone, fax or post without your consent.
- Debt Advisory Line may use your information to notify you of news about Debt Advisory Line, changes to the Website, special events or new services that Debt Advisory Line thinks may interest you. If, at any time, you would rather not receive any such information, please either tick any relevant "opt-out" box on the page where you are asked to give your information or you may contact Debt Advisory Line via the link shown below. In these circumstances, Debt Advisory Line will need to keep your information on file so that you can continue to use the Website and so that Debt Advisory Line can deal with the administration and security of the Website, but Debt Advisory Line will not e-mail you or contact you by telephone, fax or post without your consent.
- Debt Advisory Line or third parties hosting servers on Debt Advisory Line's behalf may also monitor traffic patterns and usage of the Website to help it to improve the Website design and lay out. Such monitoring will not be identifiable to your personal use of the Website.
- Please note that Debt Advisory Line is not responsible for what any third party content provider or other third party offering goods and services via Websites linked to this Website may propose to do with information about you. So please ensure you read their terms and conditions carefully.
Sharing of Information with Third Parties
- Unless you otherwise agree, Debt Advisory Line will not disclose your personal information to third parties other than as described in this clause (unless it is legally required to do so). Debt Advisory Line may need to pass your information to third parties who help Debt Advisory Line to maintain, administer or develop the Website but, if so, that information is only given to those third parties for that limited purpose. In addition, Investor Compensation Plc may provide aggregate statistics about its customers, sales, traffic patterns and related Website information to reputable third-parties, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
- Debt Advisory Line reserves the right to access and disclose personal data or information to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate its systems properly, or to protect itself or its users.
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- in the course of registering or using this Website and any services offered via this Website, certain information about you will be captured electronically (including sensitive personal data where required, but this will be subject to you giving your explicit consent in such cases) or otherwise and transmitted to Investor Compensation Plc or and, potentially, to any third parties as set out above, or to third parties who host Investor Compensation Plc's web servers or assist Debt Advisory Line in maintaining this Website; and
- You acknowledge and agree that:
Debt Advisory Line's Responsibilities - How does Debt Advisory Line protect user information?
As required by the Data Protection Act 1998, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have provided via this Website, to prevent unauthorised access. We shall take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal details remain secure, however, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide through the Website. You agree that we will not be liable for any such security breaches unless they have been caused by our wilful neglect.
What are 'cookies' and how does Debt Advisory Line use them?
- A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive by your Web browser. On visiting the Website, your computer server will use the cookie to guarantee a secure connection. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of this Website.
This Website contains links to other websites. Please be aware that Debt Advisory Line cannot be held responsible for the privacy policies of such other sites. Debt Advisory Line encourages its users to be aware when they leave the Website and to read the privacy statements of each and every Website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Website.
PLEASE NOTE: This web site is intended for finance professionals only, it is not for members of the public. If you are a member of the public and wish to know more about our financial services, please go to www.debtadvisoryline.co.uk
Information contained within this site is not intended to be used to indicate a willingness to enter into any transaction to which the details relate. Only Debt Advisory Line advertising material complying with the Consumers Credit Act 1974 should be used for this purpose.
Registered office: Debt Advisory Line 1C Riparian Way Crossing Business Park Crosshills Keighley BD20 7BW
Consumer Credit License No. 0633538. VAT Number 88133422.
Please note that telephone calls may be recorded and/or monitored.